DFT Rom for Verizon HTC Trophy

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
The time has finally come fellow CDMA device owners. Mwang and the others on DFT have really come through and added the Spak_W (CDMA Trophy) to their supported devices.

This has not yet been released yet, but testing has gone extremely well, so i imagine it to be released any day now.

You MUST achieve HSPL in order to be able to flash this rom. and ONLY flash the rom specifically for the Spark_W when its released...anything else wont be pretty...but also shouldn't be possible due to some changes they made.

For HSPL instructions, see this great thread:

[HOWTO] Use DFT HSPL with Verizon Trophy (SparkW only!) [Revised 3-02-2012] - xda-developers

I do not recommend doing it until the rom is readily available, or else you will be stuck on NODO unless you want to upgrade to Mango manually.

As soon as i get the okay to release publicly i will post here. Until then, Here is a video of it in action!

DFT Custom Rom For Verizon Trophy (Spark_W) - YouTube

Also, don't forget to donate to DFT. This is something that has been requested for a long time that they certainly didn't have to do :)

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Quick update...looks like this prob wont be released publicly since i just heard from Mwang and the Tango rom will prob be released.

Im not here often, so if you are interested in the mango build let me know on twitter.

@_lucasscott_

or you can send me a pm on here, but i probably wont read it often :)

passness

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Looks awesome.
g.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05