Convert from att to straight talk

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
in the network profile app, see if you have a choice for consumer cellular. If so, select that and it should work for ST

KaryMills

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I've found this forum/community is pretty helpful! Can anyone please tell me that, is there any apps available to control the "straight talk" ? thanks

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I've found this forum/community is pretty helpful! Can anyone please tell me that, is there any apps available to control the "straight talk" ? thanks

What do you mean control "Straight Talk" has in a app that allow you view the amount of data you have used (we all could use that one) then no..

Apps that allow you setup APN data for "Straight Talk" then it is a hit or miss depending on what Brand of phone you are using.

Samsung - Focus S , Focus Flash, and perhaps Focus 2 have a Wireless Manager that will allow you manually edit your apn settings and get everything working. Data, MMS, TellMe, Bing Maps Search etc.

Samsung Orig Focus has Network Profile that will setup you with basic data from ST, but, you need to unlock the phone and do some tricky to get MMS to work. Saw a thread about it on this forum somewhere. right above from FatClue_98..

HTC does have an app but it only work for certain HTC phone. And then only some things will work. MMS is still not working properly for some on HTC phone with Net10/ST but data does work I believe.

Nokia did have an app, but, it got pulled, it should be re released soon.

Hopefully that answered your question

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen