Is it possible to download HERE maps on PC?

bogdanw

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
back in the day, Nokia Suite provided an easy way to download maps on PC and then transfer them to the phone.
Is there a similar way for Windows Phone?

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
There's an app for Windows 8 that you can install.

And it isn't pointless. What if someone just wants to use it to plan a trip or look up roads in advance?

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I guess the OP doesn't have a WiFi/Cellular data connection and wants to download maps using Ethernet? on the PC.
And yes, Here Maps app is available for download on the PC from the Windows 8.1 Store. And it makes perfect sense for a tablet/laptop/convertible/ultrabook.

bogdanw

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
There's an app for Windows 8 that you can install.
And it isn't pointless. What if someone just wants to use it to plan a trip or look up roads in advance?
What app? HERE Maps from Windows Store is useless apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/here-maps/f8ec7f40-8a1b-4df9-8dbb-47eb30304a88

Naline Bellier

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
While I don't know if it's possible, for most people who don't understand the purpose; It is simply because i travel all over asia and can't clog my phone with 20 maps. try to find a decent connection in vietnam or Lao... so the point is to download them all on my pc and charge them on the phone on the go as i am changing of country... beside i can share them with other travellers... Ps you could always emulate androids on PC or here for Pc to test (but no gps). so you would only have a map reader on the PC. To calculate travel time or buses to take without wifi connection in the middle of the jungle ;)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss