Should we flash our lumias to an Indian CV?

Ferdoce

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft is giving lots of love to India while even if I have an Unlocked 830 I haven't received the denim Update because of my CV, and I have been very tempted to flash my phone to an Indian CV

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft is giving lots of love to India while even if I have an Unlocked 830 I haven't received the denim Update because of my CV, and I have been very tempted to flash my phone to an Indian CV
Should we? Probably not.
Should you? If you want.
As for me, my 830 got Denim OTA while I was setting it up. No flashing or India required:p

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
depends.

not necessarily to India since you can't really predict that India will get stuff sooner in the future, but if you have a carrier phone you may want to flash to an unbranded ROM. I did it with my 920, but beware of unintended consequences. The LTE differences in my 920's hardware and new ROM didn't cause a problem until down the road where it reared its head when Lumia Cyan was installed, soft bricking LTE. (there was a fix developed, but takes some work.)

not saying you'll run into trouble, (I didn't care for LTE and turned it off anyway, so it worked out perfectly for me) but just be careful and know what you're doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigorplux