Is there any Windows phone able to run microsft store apps and google Play Store apps as well?

cloudzfall

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I understand that Bluestacks is working with microsoft to integrate the bluestacks apps to run directly from windows latest start menu. the goal being that bluestacks apps open essentially or seemingly enough like microsoft app store apps. and i assume the same would be true within the bluestacks interface you would be able to access and run microsoft apps too. that being said perhaps the best way to ask this question is this: is there an android emulator that can be ran on the windows phone? or is there any DEVS or ("hackers") working on this? If I could legally produce an unlocked, no contract Android that could run a windows emulator , or iOS emulator , i think it would be very lucrative to say the least unless i'm just catching up on old news. idk? thats why im asking. and i apologize in advance if this is a repeated thread but ive been =searching forums all day trying to find a bypass for some stupid metro pcs software flash blocking tool that killed my lil brothers kyocera. 8) anyway thanks for any answers. ++ ++ ++

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have used Bluestacks on a full size computer and while it works to a certain degree I would not want to have to rely on it. If you know what i eam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos