Curiosity, why so few post in the Mogul forums?

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I am just curious and have to ask why there are so few daily postings in the Mogul forums? Is it because there are not that many Mogul owners, or is it simply the device works and most forums have posters who are having problems?

It's not just this site, but it seems the same for other Mogul sites. There doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic.

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
It is still a newer phone so it is still gaining momentum. This is also a positive sign for the phone. Because the most commonn driving force average poster is when something goes wrong with their phone, they have a problem with it, it breaks, etc...

As the Mogul community grows as it works it's way thru it's retail life cycle, you also start so see the increase in posts across all the forums.

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
IMO, this forum (WM Experts) is not as "hot" as some of the better established forums. Really the majority of the posts here are "linked" ones from TC. I love this site and visit it everyday - we just need more people hanging out!!

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
I agree....but that is just a matter of time. WMExperts is the new kid on the block. The others have been around for years. I am see posts scattered thru out the other forums, saying they just found us over here.

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
Not really, IMHO. I have been a huge TreoCentral fan. And really the only reason I stayed for years after I moved from my treo was only because of the great community it offers....but it is mainly focused on Treos only.

WMExperts is focused on other specific WM based phones, i.e. everyone else. Even though both sites are focusing on different demographics, they will also both share common threads, i.e. Off Topic, Other Phones, General CDMA, General WM Software, etc... This then gives other NonTreo owners an opportunity to share in our community while focusing on their own specific phone.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I like the idea of the two linking. I don't have to bounce back and forth. I still have a 755 and want to stay on top of what others are posting on that device.

mikecc

Aug 21, 2007
www.icellphonedeals.com
why so few post? because the name is confusing. it is called Mogul at Sprint but it's called something else at Verizon. It basically doesn't have a strong brand name. Treo is stilll called Treo whether you are with Sprint or with Vodafone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb