Went to the flagship Sprint store in Seattle today

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Considering the 2 Sprint WP8 devices are variants of 2010 models, I cannot say I am shocked. Not even sure if there are any rumors of new Sprint WP8s.

No wonder you are angry. You have the ATIV S Neo, right?

AngrySprintUser

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Considering the 2 Sprint WP8 devices are variants of 2010 models, I cannot say I am shocked. Not even sure if there are any rumors of new Sprint WP8s.

No wonder you are angry. You have the ATIV S Neo, right?

Yes the Ativ S Neo which honestly is a good phone, but just kind of hard to see all these newer models coming out and having as you say, a nearly 4 year old phone. I'm even surprised when the Ativ SE came out that Sprint wouldn't have that as their next model phone, but that went only to Verizon.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes the Ativ S Neo which honestly is a good phone, but just kind of hard to see all these newer models coming out and having as you say, a nearly 4 year old phone. I'm even surprised when the Ativ SE came out that Sprint wouldn't have that as their next model phone, but that went only to Verizon.

At this rate you will only get to use a WP device on Sprint once they merge with TMO:)

beachedwhale42

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
2012, actually. The 8XT was a mix of the 8X and 8S, and the Ativ S Neo was a derivative of the Ativ S, which was derived from the Galaxy S III. The 8X/S and the Ativ S/GS3 were all released in 2012. The 8XT and Ativ S Neo were released in the summer of 2013, less than a year after the originals.

But still, even when they came out, they weren't that great. I mean, the Lumia 920 is also two years old, but *so* much better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3