Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't purchased a true laptop since my old Compaq from waaaaaay back in the day. Shame really because I write far more on a laptop than a desktop (where I get easily distracted lol).

Lddrizzt1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
This laptop would be useful as a daily driver for most students, or office workers, but I think it would be quite lacking as a gaming rig.

Cosmiinn

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Sure looks good. The Surface laptop that is. Waiting for a review, but i really think Microsoft kind of nailed it with this product.

And hope to win one.

miroslavmilchov

May 17, 2017
Visit site
For me as a med student this laptop will be a very nice upgrade over my current one. I use it for taking notes and studying but my current laptop is rather on the heavy side and since it's almost four years old, battery life isn't that great either. The Surface Laptop will address both of those issues. I hope they give away a cobalt blue model, it looks really sophisticated. Although I would be more than fine with any of the colors if I actually win it.

bigmickc22

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I would love to get a Surface laptop. My current laptop is on it's last legs and winning this would take a huge amount of effort out of the research into what's best to get. Not to mention the bonus to my bank account 😜

Michael1215

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
The surface laptop, begins a new era within Microsoft, the era to destroy Apple's weakest link. Computers. Apple has been know for phones, while Microsoft has been known for computers, but Microsoft has let Apple stay in the market far too long. With the new surface laptop, Microsoft looks to push them out. The new Microsoft laptop has remarkable specs and in virtually every category, the surface laptop beats the macbook. It is aimed towards college students. I would even say its "by the students, for the students". The Surface laptop, is the laptop to get.

benbg55

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
My ASUS T100 1st gen is ready to be replaced by the Surface Laptop. Blue is a beautiful color for it.
Good luck to everyone and may the force be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon