Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

keifwoki

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
How cool are these machines? I can't wait to win one! Especially from my favorite people at Windows Central.
Does anyone know if this competition is US only?

biscuitsandtea

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
oh man.... I hate rules.....

Anyway, I would love to be able to have slim, lightweight computer like this. My Lenovo y500 is a heavy chunk of plastic with a failing hdd.

yamesko

May 19, 2017
Visit site
My old thinkpad t60 should have been retired like years ago :) But I was waiting for some good sign. Let's see if a Surface laptop could finally help with that retirement!
Surface is the best laptop imo. I know I will get it eventually. And that day is approaching.

microsoft111

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I would LOVE a Surface!

I love my Y500 dual video card laptop but, sometimes it's a bit too big. Also it doesn't have Hello. I love that on my 950. My co-worker has a Surface & Hello and make me so jealous.

Denny Varghese

May 19, 2017
Visit site
Who wants a free Surface Laptop from Windows Central!!!!!:wink::wink:
That's a ridiculous question, right? Who doesn't!!!:smile::devil:

Rule No.3 Participate in our Surface Laptop forums. (Each individual post you make counts as an entry!):excited:

So I made a new thread to post "GIVEAWAY talks"...:angel:

I want to taste the surface

Damz73

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
it will truly be awesome to experience the surface pro. especially for music production use. I want to be able to use it for controlling the mixer in Presonus Studio One 3 and FL Studio.. Both programs are suitable with the surface pro and can't wait to use the extra features that can't normally be used on the desktop versions.

jararacaz

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm participating just because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I missed this chance. My 10-year-old computer died 6 months ago (R.I.P) and I can't afford a new device so I'm having to rely on my phone. But I'm using a Surface laptop in my dreams! ??????

Good luck everyone

Marcellus1

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Would it be possible for the winner to take the new Surface Laptop in to the Microsoft Store and exchange it for a different PC sold there? Would that be frowned on?

luisftw

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
i m ready to upgrade from my all plastic laptop which was a bit comfortable but the major downside was the screen was o washed out whites were displayed as grays

anon(9626359)

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
This device looks great with very good specs, though costly, I would not mind having one as a university student,
I mean, the battery is quite impressive plus it is slim and not heavy like my current hp laptop.

Microsoft Surface laptop is one great device now

ninja41

May 14, 2017
Visit site
A traditional laptop by Microsoft with the PixelSence display! That's a "no brainer"!

As a movie/tv lover, the display and Dolby speakers will make watching a movie all the more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes