ultimate reason to own Surface laptop

luisftw

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
the reason i would want this is to be productive because school makes you research a lot about topics and i would feel the laptop would match that productiveness

Potzy2

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Because you can. Specs and cost wise this really isn't a great deal. I'd love to have one but would it replace my Miix 700 that has 2x the ram and storage, because it can't replace my desktop. This, in its most basic setup, seems like high end companion device. A more useful for work Surface 3

no_where_man

May 15, 2017
Visit site
First reason will performance, I have a SP3 and seems to be slow.
Also it's nice, and seems well finished.
Screen is bigger then SP3 but it's still very portable.
And battery life.

Personally, I don't care about Windows 10s, I would upgrade to Windows Pro version.

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
the superbly long battery life is whats attracting me. though I am a little let down without a thunderbolt port but I can make do with it.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If I were getting one (no longer a student so don't really need it anymore), Burgundy color is like the biggest thing to choosing it over others, because it's already a damn solid all over spec and aesthetic wise.

Deejay Spinn

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
Honestly, for me, it has to be the new 7th generation Core processor, then (but most importantly) the long battery life. As a DJ, I want to make sure I have it fully charged, get to a gig, plug in and rock for a few hours.

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
Probably never own one to be honest, but one of the things I like most about it is the 3:2 aspect ratio, it might be a first for a regular laptop. Also like the material on the keyboard.

So I guess I just like the surface design language.

bidaodong

May 15, 2017
Visit site
I want to own surface laptop because it is very hard to find somebody using a surface laptop in my region, so that I could show off to other friends or strangers that I have an amazing laptop that nobody think it even exists.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello All,

Share with me the ultimate reason to own/buy/win a surface laptop

Feeling lucky:)

Thanks,
Yousef

For starters, it IS a SURFACE product. That in itself is one great reason. Secondly, as a student, a laptop is something that is like your best friend. It carries things you KNOW you've just stored and the fact that this beautiful device can last for more than 10 hours compared to the one I own (2 hours) is envious. Not to mention how gorgeous that alcantara fabric is and the display makes most laptops look mediocre at best.

It IS something you can proudly carry along with people wondering "What in heaven's name is that laptop?". It has an "out of this world" appeal which IS a good aspect to have (why else would design be so important for a laptop?"

Straffing

May 15, 2017
Visit site
I need an extra large coaster. I often have 4 tea's and coffee's on the go at any one time and a mac just isn't cutting it any more.

I feel the fabric will soak up some lost liquid and if I get the surface pen, it will become a great stirrer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos