GG002

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

Share with me the ultimate reason to own/buy/win a surface laptop

Feeling lucky:)

Thanks,
Yousef

That it looks like my SP3 while being a(n amazing) laptop! The aesthetics follow while being a more traditional laptop. Would love to have one, as I am actually using my SP3 more like a normal laptop anyway (with the party trick of a removable keyboard). Also, my SP3, while awesome, can sometimes struggle with heavy engineering software that I use.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I leave to college at 7 and return by 7 in the night. The specs and features offered would enable to be productive AND enjoy some light leisure in between study breaks without having to search for a plug point or for that matter even carry a charger.
The pen would help highlight key points in my pdf and the fact that the screen is of great build would help for longer reading.
The fact that my current laptop barely survives two hours doesn't help my case and buying a new one isn't really an option.

VincentJoosh

May 13, 2017
Visit site
It is everything that a college student needs to work and complete his tasks with ease.. Especially this coming school year because I am going to start my thesis and I don't have something to type on... I love everything about it. especially the slim profile, the pixel sense display and the speakers embedded within the keyboard.. Pleasee....

Chnubi

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Actually for me its the design, the hardware of other companies aren't almost as nice as the surface product. I don't know why design it's such a difficult thing. Fortunately Microsoft knows how to do it.

ZeroCoolJr

May 17, 2017
Visit site
My current Toshiba laptop is dying so I need a new one. I'm replacing it with Surface Pro however I'm still eons away financially. Well, here's the chance to get one for free! :)

dhavalv3rma

May 18, 2017
Visit site
Creators update in windows 10 already boost its performance.
just think what will the microsoft's selected hardware will do......rocket the performance even more.
cortana is even more smart.

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the Surface Pro 3 when it came out, and it's been three years already. I certainly wouldn't be against getting a new machine for free!

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
There are many comparable laptops with the same specs and lower price points. Surface Pro and Surface Book justified their price by their versatility and because they're opening up new computer categories. The surface laptop is different in that it is being offered in an already mature and well-defined category, the traditional laptop form factor. Without any overwhelming advantage over other laptops other than the battery life, the reason I would consider buying the Surface Laptop would be for the look and feel of it.

I would image that for OTHER people, Wiping their friends faces on that luxuriously warm alcantara fabric would be immensely satisfying. And the plebes should appreciate it, touching such utter perfection. Those mac-toting, coffe-guzzling Starbucks hipsters could go weep at the sight of the Surface Laptop.

But me, I would never, coz, that would be petty. Right? and shallow. I would never be that shallow. Would I? Of course not. never. Where's the nearest Microsoft Store? I'm not really going to .... I just want to see it that's all. Nothing wrong with that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon