Will Surface Laptop be a good medium game machine?

idinesh10

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
They could have put a GTX 1050 or a 1050ti, and a 15" version with GTX 1060, it would have been perfect,
with a SD card slot and USB-C.

I think they didn't want this to affect the possibly upcoming Surface Pro and Book sales maybe later this year in October or in Q1 of 2018 (maybe including surface phone), with

-10nm Cannonlake CPU
-USB Type-C
-shipping with Redstone 3 (fall creators update)
-maybe volta GPUs

benbg55

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
You have to install Windows 10 Pro first and maybe you'll be able to play games like FIFA or NBA 2K but not wirh good graphics. There's an i5 or an i7 inside so it's a good beast.

TheRedRusher

May 17, 2017
Visit site
if you're going for the base model then you can likely play light games, but with the core i5 512 gb 8gb ram model you can do well with medium gaming and if you lower the settings, you can play some triple A titles.

TheRedRusher

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Also, if you want to play hardware straining games in the highest possible quality, i don't think that the i7 models could handle it. so any game that you know will strain your pcs hardware if pushed to the limit, should be adjusted to have a playable experience.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Also, if you want to play hardware straining games in the highest possible quality, i don't think that the i7 models could handle it. so any game that you know will strain your pcs hardware if pushed to the limit, should be adjusted to have a playable experience.

hey, i agree with this statement. a gpu is necessary to play any hardware straining games, but adjusting the settings in the surface laptop will make games playable. maybe not pretty but playable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon