Will Windows 10 S help Microsoft beat Chromebooks?

Batvanq

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
It's too bad that people in this forum don't get "it." Chromebooks aren't popular because they are inexpensive. They are popular because they are very easy to maintain as well as easy to use. Google has this vast educational ecosystem offered to school systems for free and most of all...best of all...very easy to maintain. No email server, no database server, no document server...nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. Not just that, but the quality of apps are outstanding and easy to use.

Put it this way,...Microsoft may offer schools a "Nissan, "but Google offers a "Honda" with free gas and unlimited oil changes.

It's that simple. Microsoft will never get the school systems, unless they match Google's offerings plus one.

Monte Constable1

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I get and don't get this argument. Basically Chromebooks are just a web browser with add-ons. Apps are coming, but early reports are that they are a hodgepodge. So yes Google was there first, but 10s is a browser too and will have a store that works on all 10s machines right away. Have to wait on reviews for speed on startup etc, but if they have the battery life and speed of Chromebooks they are just as viable

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
The S laptop competes more with macbooks, not the pos Chromebook. I haven't seen one college student use it. It's either a really cheap windows third party or a very expensive MacBook. No one carries chrome books. The best thing about the Surface laptop is that its one click to activate full windows for free atm, $50 later. Still a better option than Chromebook. Piece of **** 💩 is for the unaware consumers who buys laptops because it's cheap. It's Netbooks all over again.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
It's too bad that people in this forum don't get "it." Chromebooks aren't popular because they are inexpensive. They are popular because they are very easy to maintain as well as easy to use. Google has this vast educational ecosystem offered to school systems for free and most of all...best of all...very easy to maintain. No email server, no database server, no document server...nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. Not just that, but the quality of apps are outstanding and easy to use.

Put it this way,...Microsoft may offer schools a "Nissan, "but Google offers a "Honda" with free gas and unlimited oil changes.

It's that simple. Microsoft will never get the school systems, unless they match Google's offerings plus one.

Don't know if you watched the presentation on the Microsoft's Edu event, but they made it easier to maintain and set up Windows 10 S - all admins need now is just an USB stick with data they create on admin device.

Other than that I don't see how price cannot be a factor here, would like to see how many chromebooks would they sell if they were selling them for 1500$.

SpaciousZebra

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Chromebooks seem to dominate primary educational institutions. Macbooks seem to have almost total control of college markets. I used to get weird looks all the time for carrying around an HP. I have pictures as jokes of my laptop resting on a desk and 20-30 other students working on theirs, all Macbooks. It could be a commercial, I swear.

With all that said, I don't see Windows 10 touching colleges, but it's got a shot in primary education as long as it rolls out to cheaper options than the Surface Laptops.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
After realising that Android apps are actually downloadable on Chromebooks, I changed my opinion slightly.

The population that MS is targeting with Surface Laptop and Windows 10 S grew up with iOS and Android apps that they use on their phones and possibly tablets. They likely use(d) Windows for their desktop PC, but they are still more familiar with Android devices and Android app models, so with Google Play store on Chromebooks they get all the apps they know about from their phones also available on their "laptops". With Windows 10 S, they would be struggling with Windows Store as they are used to have all first-party apps for their needs and that would likely cause issues, just like with Windows Phone/ Windows 10 Mobile. Partially, that's the problem of the lack of pushing mobile harder.

Now what Microsoft's best bet is that they get app developers put the powerful old-style Win32 apps and games to the Store and modernize them (convert them to UWP), but that is going to be really hard for them if they don't push it properly (NOT like mobile). That is the only reason that would make them switch to Windows 10 S, except if they get fascinated by the new UWP design language or low prices of Windows 10 S machines.

Hopefully Microsoft's OEMs are going to push that kind of devices soon enough, because Microsoft is slowly loosing time there with no mobile strategy. It's obvious that Microsoft is trying to make the reverse path Google went with, but that could be a lot harder and maybe even fatal if Android apps become more powerful soon.

I also hope to see something on Mobile from Microsoft soon, because as I already said, without mobile they could self-destruct themselves, which I really hope they don't.

There are quite a lot of powerful win32 apps and games in the store already. There's about a dozen AAA games that pants anything on android. iTunes also is not on chromeOS.

However, remember, its not the kids buying the devices, in the US market, its the schools and parents. Many of those might choose the hardware based on the education software, as much as entertainment and iTunes, or the childs familiarity with the android system (not living in America however, I still find the idea of kids being unfamiliar with windows, if that's a thing, to be hard to grasp). Schools will be concerned with cost, and ease of maintainence - but they don't change their methods with any grace or ease, so if MS wants to attack US schools, it'll need to be promoted (despite appealing notions like MS teams, files on demand, and the classroom/student fun of story remix)

But the app model, so to speak is basically the same. You search it, you click on it, you download it. People tend to use google products in the browser, so them being missing doesn't really matter.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site

Vast educational system?

The Chrome store has about 10,000 apps, and they aren't all that great quality. I don't honestly know if anything on googles platforms is quality tbh. Go have a look, and compare it to the Windows store's education section (and the Powerful PC section, and stylus section). Chromes's too niche to have gotten quality development. Windows store is actually pretty strong in this area.

Probably an ipad would be more competitive in terms of software. Take something like earth 3d - this very visual and fun geography lesson exists on iOS and in Windows. There's no android or chrome version of the software (although there is software with the same name, its no comparison as a learning tool).

Same with "Complete anatomy", a great visual anatomy tour. It exists on iOS and Windows. No android. No chrome store.

If I were to pick a competitor with a comparable education offering to the windows store, it would be the apple app store.

Then theirs stuff like coding, or art, where androids offerings are rather sad, and windows is basically in the lead of everything AFAIK. Software _quality_ has never been any of googles platforms strong points. Sure most of it is free, but most of it is also really slapped together/cloned and generally not very good.

Obvs s is also easy to maintain, and can be used exclusively with the cloud if one chooses.

They are exclusively a success in the US market. Nowhere else in the world do they have any kind of foothold in schools.

Globally ipads are more popular in schools and windows is far more popular than either in schools. So whatever the reason is, its something connected to the country more than anything else. Were they marketed a lot there?

Also amazon tablets are big in the US (less so elsewhere). So perhaps price is a major reason for US purchases? Is there a larger lower class in the US?

Perhaps the question given all this should be "can windows s take on the ipad globally in education?". Are their any cheap 360 degree touch enabled hybrids coming out with s?

Or "Can windows s beat the chromebook IN THE US?"

Last edited:

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
Only if they market it properly, last thing they need is ignorant Best Buy employees selling them in the masses to people who need a Windows computer. Happened to my parents with Windows RT, needed to run certain software and were recommended an RT device.

Windows S is for kids and geeks who understand what it is, I feel it may confuse the average consumer and cause backlash like RT did.

MrElectrifyer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
With the new Windows 10 S out, will Microsoft actually beat Chromebooks? I mean, I understand how system apps can keep it more secure and increasing battery life. The limitations of Edge and Bing and the possible block on Chrome and other browsers could prove cumbersome to a lot of users.
Personally I love Edge and don't mind Bing but does Microsoft really need this drastic measure?

Windows 10 S still has the same major flaw of full Windows 10 compared to Chromebooks; still need to restart to install system updates, thus still need some IT department monitoring them in order to ensure they're up to date and won't be delaying anyone when they're needed most.

Chromebooks merely being the Chrome web browser on Windows means that to install security patches/updates, all that has to happen is the user closes the browser and the security updates are installed automatically without requiring ANY reboot. That is automatically and seamlessly done whenever a user logs out of the system, and if a security patch didn't get the time to install prior to the chromebook going to sleep, that's easily and quickly done on next resume from sleep. So, literally 0 need for reboot to stay secure, literally 0 need for IT department keeping tabs on them for security reasons.

Compare that to Windows 10 where when you wake it up from sleep, you'll be getting that stupid "Updating Windows, don't turn off your computer" message for several minutes, especially when they've not been updated in a while due to them not being used in a classroom. Imagine getting that when you're about to write an online Exam, which is the only place where Chromebooks were used on my Campus, everything else is Windows Desktops. Unless an IT department is being paid to keep those Windows 10 S Laptops up to date, or those Laptops never turn off (in which case they can do the restart when the user logs off and thinks they've put the Laptop to sleep), Windows 10 S won't be able to remain secure, making them a security threat to the Campus.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Windows 10 S still has the same major flaw of full Windows 10 compared to Chromebooks; still need to restart to install system updates, thus still need some IT department monitoring them in order to ensure they're up to date and won't be delaying anyone when they're needed most.

Chromebooks merely being the Chrome web browser on Windows means that to install security patches/updates, all that has to happen is the user closes the browser and the security updates are installed automatically without requiring ANY reboot. That is automatically and seamlessly done whenever a user logs out of the system, and if a security patch didn't get the time to install prior to the chromebook going to sleep, that's easily and quickly done on next resume from sleep. So, literally 0 need for reboot to stay secure, literally 0 need for IT department keeping tabs on them for security reasons.

Compare that to Windows 10 where when you wake it up from sleep, you'll be getting that stupid "Updating Windows, don't turn off your computer" message for several minutes, especially when they've not been updated in a while due to them not being used in a classroom. Imagine getting that when you're about to write an online Exam, which is the only place where Chromebooks were used on my Campus, everything else is Windows Desktops. Unless an IT department is being paid to keep those Windows 10 S Laptops up to date, or those Laptops never turn off (in which case they can do the restart when the user logs off and thinks they've put the Laptop to sleep), Windows 10 S won't be able to remain secure, making them a security threat to the Campus.

If you hibernate, it doesn't update. So if you are doing vital work, you can hibernate it, and then you can have the updates scheduled to occur at a certain time (like outside of school hours).

Such settings could be set with the 30 second USB deployment tool.

aldruino

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I really think that Windows 10S is more than capable in going head to head with Chromebooks. Since the target market is Education/Students, they will only be needing the productivity apps most likely and the browser of course and some music app like Spotify. For the browser, I don't think that it will matter if Chrome is not avaialable, Edge is very reliable at least for me, and it has neat features too. I always use it as my primary browser.

May 15, 2017
Visit site
theoretically, it makes sense to compare windows 10s to chrome os, and thus compare surface laptop with chromebooks. in real world practice, i don't know that it makes for a fair comparison, at least until we see significant improvement of the windows store on the ms side and increased offline capabilities on the chrome side. of course, i haven't actually used windows 10s yet, so i'm basing this on windows 10 pro. i always carry a surface pro 4 and a samsung chromebook in my bag, love both, but how i use them is different based on their respective strengths and weaknesses. windows machines, by far - at least based on my experience - is the more capable machine. i use it for intensive work and not have to worry about connections as most apps are self contained right there on the computer. it's a true productivity machine - i basically can throw anything at it and it'll work. if windows 10s seems intent on competing on the level of "you can only use what's available on the official store" while still offering the productivity efficiency windows is known for, they got alot of catching up to do on the windows store because productivity isn't just ms office suites. chromebooks strengths/weaknesses are based on the fact that it's built on web-use. yes, there are a lot more available apps (especially now that playstore apps are available on chrome os); yes the google ecosystem is awesome and comprehensive; and yes, it's quicker because as a mobile first machine, things tend to be lighter because less stuff is actually self contained on the computer. that being said, chrome os still relies too much on web connections and there's not a whole lot of options yet for offline usage. (ie., more often than not, i have to ensure there's a connection to save work in progress whereas on windows, connections are good but i don't need to rely on that to save work in progress). i use my chromebook when there's a connection AND i need to do something real quick - and man, chromebooks can go from off to on as instantly as you can open the screen or for quick media consumption and everything else is just as quick because it's not quite the resource hog. for everything else, i use windows because although it seems to use more resources and thus, a tiny fraction slower - you can just do more on windows still. so for windows 10s and chrome os to be truly on an even playing field as to be competitive with each other, windows need to make sure they keep their productivity edge while making windows store more competitive in terms of apps with what chrome os allows and on the flip side, yeah all those apps are nice but chrome os needs to up their offline capabilities so that the app selection actually becomes usable beyond the limits of internet connections. right now, they just seem to cater to differing uses.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
theoretically, it makes sense to compare windows 10s to chrome os, and thus compare surface laptop with chromebooks. in real world practice, i don't know that it makes for a fair comparison, at least until we see significant improvement of the windows store on the ms side and increased offline capabilities on the chrome side. of course, i haven't actually used windows 10s yet, so i'm basing this on windows 10 pro. i always carry a surface pro 4 and a samsung chromebook in my bag, love both, but how i use them is different based on their respective strengths and weaknesses. windows machines, by far - at least based on my experience - is the more capable machine. i use it for intensive work and not have to worry about connections as most apps are self contained right there on the computer. it's a true productivity machine - i basically can throw anything at it and it'll work. if windows 10s seems intent on competing on the level of "you can only use what's available on the official store" while still offering the productivity efficiency windows is known for, they got alot of catching up to do on the windows store because productivity isn't just ms office suites. chromebooks strengths/weaknesses are based on the fact that it's built on web-use. yes, there are a lot more available apps (especially now that playstore apps are available on chrome os); yes the google ecosystem is awesome and comprehensive; and yes, it's quicker because as a mobile first machine, things tend to be lighter because less stuff is actually self contained on the computer. that being said, chrome os still relies too much on web connections and there's not a whole lot of options yet for offline usage. (ie., more often than not, i have to ensure there's a connection to save work in progress whereas on windows, connections are good but i don't need to rely on that to save work in progress). i use my chromebook when there's a connection AND i need to do something real quick - and man, chromebooks can go from off to on as instantly as you can open the screen or for quick media consumption and everything else is just as quick because it's not quite the resource hog. for everything else, i use windows because although it seems to use more resources and thus, a tiny fraction slower - you can just do more on windows still. so for windows 10s and chrome os to be truly on an even playing field as to be competitive with each other, windows need to make sure they keep their productivity edge while making windows store more competitive in terms of apps with what chrome os allows and on the flip side, yeah all those apps are nice but chrome os needs to up their offline capabilities so that the app selection actually becomes usable beyond the limits of internet connections. right now, they just seem to cater to differing uses.

What android apps do you use on your chromebook, that you wouldn't find on a windows s device? (I'm ignoring native chrome apps, because there's so few of them compared to the windows store)

I've used lots of android devices, but myself I can't really think of much a casual user would want even for productivity, that they'd find in android, but not in windows s.

Of course its hard to tell without experience. I've had more to do with the windows store, than I have chromebooks. But curious about your take there (nobody really uses chromebooks where I live)/ Obviously one has different needs on a phone, or a tablet, than on a notebook (phone and tablet are different enough)

I reckon chromeOS will always be a tiny bit quicker, although I am keen to see how fast windows s is. But of course Windows s is already capable of more due to the 1000 odd centennial and incoming features (story remix, timeline etc) and announced ports (iTunes etc). Whether those particular offerings at this early point in the UWP, do it for a given consumer, I think is something each consumer will have to discover (or discover on their mates PC). They certainly aren't going to be able to know how well their useage patten fits the current software or not.

And at this point its sort of about power versus quantity, in terms of apps. You can't play quantum break on a chrome book for example, but simulaneously, there's a lot more games on android.

It really is early days for UWP. It's hard to predict where all this might be in a year. Certainly if UWP grows like I think it will, and the quantity gap closes, the quality gap might really start to show.

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Visit site
im sorry, but the length of my post may have made it confusing. my mistake. what i meant was that in its current state, with windows 10 pro, windows 10 can do alot more than chrome os by a wide margin. my concern was that with windows 10s, by limiting things to what's found on the windows store, windows 10s may lose that competitive advantage against chrome os. for example, i do alot of video and sound editing. right now, windows (ie., my surface pro 4)is great because alot of the programs and apps i use are professional grade or near-professional grade standalone tools that developers create for windows made available from the respective developer sites, but not through the windows store. on chrome os, maybe those tools approaching professional grade aren't there, but there are at least alot of editing apps i can use for very rudimentary work available, especially now that the Playstore is merging with the Chrome webstore. Albeit definitely not as high quality as the tools i use currently on windows, they at least allow someone to get feel for what it might be like. if i look purely at the windows store, however, (and not at what's available directly from developers) there is a significantly smaller selection of editing tools even for rudimentary work. this is just one example.
my point is that for windows 10s - specifically - to be competitive, ms needs to ensure it stays on its game to ensure some of those great current standalone products are made available through the windows store, even if they are "light" versions.
i get that windows 10s is geared towards students, but with so much of education these days relying on "getting the hands dirty" - i think it's important that ms works towards getting a large and diverse selection of apps on the windows store so that there are more possibilities for at least getting a feel for what students might need to do after graduation. by allowing the full selection of android apps to run on chrome os, i feel google put itself in a good position, now more than ever, of being adopted by educators. cost of chromebooks being cheap is a major factor, but i don't think we should dismiss selection as being a factor as well. if windows 10s works towards strengthening the selection of what's available on the windows store - what with ms promising cheaper windows 10s machines in the future - there is a very real chance windows 10s succeeds in competing with chrome os. if not, people will be inclined to just unlock the pro version, leaving the potential of windows 10s as a platform unfulfilled.
just my opinion anyways ^^

clintroymkt

May 19, 2017
Visit site
With the new Windows 10 S out, will Microsoft actually beat Chromebooks? I mean, I understand how system apps can keep it more secure and increasing battery life. The limitations of Edge and Bing and the possible block on Chrome and other browsers could prove cumbersome to a lot of users.
Personally I love Edge and don't mind Bing but does Microsoft really need this drastic measure?

I totally agree with you. I want Microsoft to succeed as well but does anyone remember the earlier windows phone days where microsoft basically sort of blocked browsers like firefox , opera etc on its platform? That i believe contributed to windows phone's app gap and lets face it , even then most people prefered to continue with their browser of choice on mobile because ios, android , even symbian allowed a certain degree of that .The lack of chrome and being stuck to bing could be a huge blow against Windows 10 S , Microsoft has to either improve Edge in a crazy fast way (Which seems unlikely due to its upgrade strategy) , or at least find ways to encourage companies like Opera or Mozilla to get their browsers on windows 10 S , and eventually (no matter how much they hate it) Chrome as well.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
im sorry, but the length of my post may have made it confusing. my mistake. what i meant was that in its current state, with windows 10 pro, windows 10 can do alot more than chrome os by a wide margin. my concern was that with windows 10s, by limiting things to what's found on the windows store, windows 10s may lose that competitive advantage against chrome os. for example, i do alot of video and sound editing. right now, windows (ie., my surface pro 4)is great because alot of the programs and apps i use are professional grade or near-professional grade standalone tools that developers create for windows made available from the respective developer sites, but not through the windows store. on chrome os, maybe those tools approaching professional grade aren't there, but there are at least alot of editing apps i can use for very rudimentary work available, especially now that the Playstore is merging with the Chrome webstore. Albeit definitely not as high quality as the tools i use currently on windows, they at least allow someone to get feel for what it might be like. if i look purely at the windows store, however, (and not at what's available directly from developers) there is a significantly smaller selection of editing tools even for rudimentary work. this is just one example.
my point is that for windows 10s - specifically - to be competitive, ms needs to ensure it stays on its game to ensure some of those great current standalone products are made available through the windows store, even if they are "light" versions.
i get that windows 10s is geared towards students, but with so much of education these days relying on "getting the hands dirty" - i think it's important that ms works towards getting a large and diverse selection of apps on the windows store so that there are more possibilities for at least getting a feel for what students might need to do after graduation. by allowing the full selection of android apps to run on chrome os, i feel google put itself in a good position, now more than ever, of being adopted by educators. cost of chromebooks being cheap is a major factor, but i don't think we should dismiss selection as being a factor as well. if windows 10s works towards strengthening the selection of what's available on the windows store - what with ms promising cheaper windows 10s machines in the future - there is a very real chance windows 10s succeeds in competing with chrome os. if not, people will be inclined to just unlock the pro version, leaving the potential of windows 10s as a platform unfulfilled.
just my opinion anyways ^^

Yeah the UWP is so young (2 1/2 years), and the centennial bridge (think its only a year old), that we are only seeing the start of power software and play anywhere games in the windows store. Think MS is doing pretty much everything it can to get developers over (xamarin 2, windows s, windows on arm later for the ios apps, islandwood, centennial), as well as writing some apps itself.

There ain't much in the way of professional creative software yet, coding software, or engineering software (although there is some), for the university end. There is of course, laypeople versions of most stuff like art programs, music programs, which of reasonably high standard (but still sparse on professional grade stuff). But there isn't a lot of stuff like this yet:

Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus

And just as importantly the stand out feature for kids - games, there is only about a dozen of AAA games like this:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

(Although fortunately big title game dev companies have a fair number of mobile grade games too as full UWP)

It's all just so early for UWP. I happen to agree, not so much for chromeOS specifically (which isn't that popular, globally - for some reason both google and MS obsess about America, and often deliver features or advertising just to them), but in general that it is this type of software, this "power" stuff that sets Windows apart, and could even be the key to its success on its smartphone platform eventually.

If UWP can florish, both from the islandwood end, and the centennial end, all moving to true UWAs, the whole hardware ecosystem becomes robust from one end to the other.

Desktop apps get real coin from its users. People don't expect everything to be free, or 3 bucks, if its good, people will pay. And because of this, and more powerful hardware, and bigger screens, software developed in Windows is leagues ahead quality wise.

Everyday people might not use this that much these days, but there is always a use for power, whether its machine learning computation, or VR - and users if given the option, even if they don't use it, would often prefer to have it.

People get very little use out of 4k, but its all the rage. They have no need for above 13MP but they love it. They don't need 6gb on a phone but they love it. They want MOAR even if its functionally completely useless to them. Even often, when they can't afford the functionally useless features.

That's the consumer mindset. And that is where Windows, across all platforms might have the edge one day, if for no other reason than iOS and Android users don't fork over the coins.

I'd love to see the windows store in a years time, have 50+ AAA xbox and other win32 game ports. I'd love to see windows on arm, bring all those mobility and social apps (not snapchat its probably going to die, lol). I'd like to see a good quarter of those centennials at least make their way over to full UWP and run power PC software across devices.

Imagine adobe apps on a phone for example, a little illustrator design in the doctors office, or some beefy full non-freemium games whilst on the go.

All that is kind of dependant on the sales of Windows 10 hardware releases. Windows s, Windows on arm tablets, notebooks and servers, mixed reality headsets, and Project scorpio (which I suspect might just be a modified PC, to unify PC and xbox even more). If even one of those can be a decent success, or all a little bit, we'll see some action in the store.

Maybe UWP's 3rd and 4th years will be their rise. I suspect well see some good action anyway.

I think the real trump card might be VR for windows. You can't run decent VR from a phone, or via android or ios.

Those companies no doubt will produce very competitive AI which will probably eventually max out server capacity lol, and apple some AR. Both googles and apples AI in the end, may be hard to compete with. Let's hope MS can employ third parties to even that playing field.

But windows/xbox being the superior gaming platform, and the market dominant "static power hardware" has its advantage. A real advantage. The dream of that totally lifelike VR - its not happening on all in ones, or on phones. It will require VERY high end static boxes.

Just like no-one wants to stream 720p theses days, no one is going to want the inferior basement quality VR in the end either. If MS can _just_ manage to be a success in the VR war, UWP apps will flourish long term.

I kind of hope though, MS, apple and google all stay around, or some other set of competitors. If we ever get reduced to one tech company, we are all screwed. companies like apple treat their consumers bad enough as it is. Giving people total power is never good.

clintroymkt

May 19, 2017
Visit site
Microsoft is just going to have to remove the edge html requirements. That may seem crazy and unlikely but remember how that caused problems for windows phone as well due to microsoft requiring browsers to use code similar to internet explorer?

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Microsoft is just going to have to remove the edge html requirements. That may seem crazy and unlikely but remember how that caused problems for windows phone as well due to microsoft requiring browsers to use code similar to internet explorer?

There is Monument browser, UC browser, and a host of lesser known ones. I bet opera and firefox will be on there soon enough (opera already has a placeholder installer). Edge is decent but if you don't like it, you've got choices. If chrome isn't in the store soon, it'll be the last to the party I think.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Well, unlike Mobile which they eventually decided to let die (let's not deny that), they can't afford to do it to an OS they are releasing on their best bet - the Surface line. I can assure you the efforts going into Windows 10S will be much more than that of mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb