For me the best thing about the Surface Laptop...

Althie

May 15, 2017
Visit site
C'mon guys, help me with this.
i know there is little to do with the launch of the new PC,
but what will make a difference for you,
as a costumer of MS products.

Some need a computer for gaming,
Some for work,
Other use it for browsing the net.

What will you want a laptop made by MS?

For me the best feature that can come with an MS device is Offfce suite free of charge,
but be it the offline one, don't forget the device doesn't come with sim slot.
Wait, i want a sim and GPS in it.

What will it be for you....? A monster device equipped to run steam engine game at hectic fps
or a secured machine allowing you to surf the nett without the fear of ransomware...?

Jinal_JCS

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
A basic office version, which could be upgraded to a full version for a fee, would definitely increase the appeal of any hardware made by MS.

Not sure about GPS but a SIM slot is also a good addon.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
hello. to answer the best thing about the surface laptop, its the color. im a sucker for red as its my favorite color, and the burgundy color is beautiful. i also think its cool to not see a speaker grill because the sound comes through the keyboard fabric. to answer the question about what will i want a laptop made by MS, its an easily upgradeable storage drive.

Chris Knopff

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Design is top of the chart. I love the way it looks. It's simple and sleek. This would be great for what I use my current laptop for. I'd prefer the higher end CPU and RAM for some of the tools. It will be interesting to see the sandbox software to see if it really needs that amount of RAM

jaacz

May 30, 2017
Visit site
This is the best looking Laptop what i ever seen and i see a loot of Laptops till now i always love the Windows products

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
This is the best looking Laptop what i ever seen and i see a loot of Laptops till now i always love the Windows products

hey there. i agree that this is the best laptop that ive ever seen. not only the color as i mentioned before but also the thin profile, minimal design, and even what you cannot see like the speakers and the long lasting battery life. its such a beautiful and beautifully designed machine in and out.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I just like it all, somehow got over the lack thunderbolt 3 port :devil:

haha congrats on getting over that :evil: if youre not gaming and therefore dont need an external gpu then i dont currently see a need for the thunderbolt 3 port. maybe the surface laptop refresh (if it happens in the future) will include thunderbolt 3 or whatever the standard is at that time, so you can like the laptop all over again. :grin:

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
haha congrats on getting over that :evil: if youre not gaming and therefore dont need an external gpu then i dont currently see a need for the thunderbolt 3 port. maybe the surface laptop refresh (if it happens in the future) will include thunderbolt 3 or whatever the standard is at that time, so you can like the laptop all over again. :grin:

I am just not into laptop gaming, however I'd be happy if I wouldn't need to use the external GPU for playing some Counterstrike if I wouldn't be at home.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I am just not into laptop gaming, however I'd be happy if I wouldn't need to use the external GPU for playing some Counterstrike if I wouldn't be at home.

hey kaktus. im sure with counterstrike an external gpu isnt necessary to play it with the surface laptop. id prefer not to game on a laptop either though since i prefer using mechanical keyboard switches instead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720