Whether the surface mouse for long will be difficult to bend?

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
hello. if you mean to say after a long time it will get weak, then yeah thats inevitable. but ive owned the arc mouse and it lasts a long time. its a great thin mouse to keep for travel.

Chris Knopff

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I like the idea, but I thought it very overpriced. Now this being said, since I've been transitioned over to general use and not gaming like I used to on my laptop a thinner designed mouse seems more likely. Especially for travel

Dreki8lier

May 20, 2017
Visit site
I've been using the arc mouse since late 2013 and all I can say is I'll never go back. So comfortable, lightweight, easy to transport, the touch wheel is awesome and works flawlessly. Honestly mine is in as good of shape as the day I bought it. I'm buying another one here soon for my home PC as I keep leaving mine in the my Laptopbag lol.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the arc mouse since late 2013 and all I can say is I'll never go back. So comfortable, lightweight, easy to transport, the touch wheel is awesome and works flawlessly. Honestly mine is in as good of shape as the day I bought it. I'm buying another one here soon for my home PC as I keep leaving mine in the my Laptopbag lol.

hey there, glad to see youre enjoying yours. i bought one because i thought id be carrying my laptop everywhere i go, but i now use my laptop as a desktop so i sold the arc mouse and bought a usb gaming mouse instead. also i have long fingers so i didnt have a comfortable time using the arc mouse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb