Surface Phone (Concept)

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Did ya'll read the article from some bogus company through Forbes saying there will be two processors in there, an ARM and x86?

weaverly

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I think the idea is in the right direction for a Surface Phone. For me, I would want it to be almost identical in size and shape to the 1520, but with the Surface look and sharp edges and kickstand of course. And possibly a tiny version of the Surface keyboard. Which would be cool when you use it with Continuum. You'd have everything at your fingertips. Just plug and play, er, work.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I think the idea is in the right direction for a Surface Phone. For me, I would want it to be almost identical in size and shape to the 1520, but with the Surface look and sharp edges and kickstand of course. And possibly a tiny version of the Surface keyboard. Which would be cool when you use it with Continuum. You'd have everything at your fingertips. Just plug and play, er, work.

I try to be realistic with the thickness of such device and I don't think having the camera come out is a nice idea, making it curve to its high is much nicer in the hand, I think my render had to much lighting :p over exposed it and yeah that's why I put the surface connect there, but it be better for smart cases like dual screens

Gunbust3r

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't quit your day job. Hinge does not look realistic, proportions seem off/squished, rear camera waaaay too big, goofy fish face FFC's, Does not look like real materials (glass, plastic or metal), ...

Masturbatory render score 3 out of 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett