- 04-30-2013, 08:34 AM #1
I find this pretty sad that the only WP8 device currently being offered is the L810 refurbished? What the heck is up with this? It was my understanding that the L810 and 8x sold rather well on T-MO so why are they no longer offering new WP8 devices?
04-30-2013, 10:07 AM #4
- 70 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm in that boat as well. I'm thinking they're trying to keep their WP line up current instead of letting a bunch of "old" hardware sit around.
Yes, six months is old for a windows phone now. I guess that's a good thing?
- By Terry Carter in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2013, 10:33 PM
- By Skyandsun in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 06-01-2012, 04:20 PM
- By Ineedwindowsphonesupportahh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2012, 04:07 PM
- By Nakazul in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 04-17-2012, 07:58 PM
- By JP724 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2011, 12:06 AM