Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Seems like their employees have no clue about the buy one get one free Lumia 920 deal. They keep saying for new customers but I can't find that in any of the small print. Nokia Lumia 920 - Matte Black cell phone from AT&T

Global Posts
    922 Global Posts
    Actually, it does say with a qualifying new two year contract in multiple places, plus includes the obligatory "other restrictions" apply language.

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    What they ended up saying was the premier site was not honoring that deal but was just honoring the free charging plate deal. That also do not let you know what colors are out of stock so I ended going in loops to just get the black one(Thank God for gelskins). My brother was going to switch but I told him just to stick to Android so he grabbed a SG3 from another carrier

I took my friend in just recently, he got an upgrade to Lumia 920 with the free plate then took him back in a week later to the same store and he added a line got the second Lumia free and also another free charging plate....

Quote Originally Posted by stephen_az View Post
    Actually, it does say with a qualifying new two year contract in multiple places, plus includes the obligatory "other restrictions" apply language.
    you could easily argue that doesn't say new lines only. but just qualifying meaning my upgrades to a new two year agreement is a whole new to years which qualifies for new contract pricing.