08-30-2013, 01:19 PM #1
- 119 Posts
A couple months ago, AT&T announced that they were going to give a minimum trade-in credit of $100 on smartphones in good condition and less than 3 years old:
AT&T is giving you at least $100 for your old smartphone | Windows Phone Central
AT&T Offers Newest Smartphones at 50 Percent-Off with Trade-In of Current Smartphone | AT&T
I have an old Samsung Focus that I was thinking about cashing in for a Lumia 520. I went to the online trade-in page and they only look to give me a $10 credit. Was the $100 credit a limited time promo or do I have to go in-store? The press release isn't terribly clear on either front.
- 08-30-2013, 01:36 PM #3The biggest Lumia Fanboy.....Currently using Lumia 640 LTE on T-Mobile and the Lumia 640 XL LTE(RM-1096)
Team Surface, Team Lumia all day!
- By inteller in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 148Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:58 PM
- By jsB1476 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 07:18 AM
- By Joe920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:07 AM
- By mgftp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2013, 06:05 PM
- By HoserUSC in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2013, 03:58 PM