Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lewiedude

A couple months ago, AT&T announced that they were going to give a minimum trade-in credit of $100 on smartphones in good condition and less than 3 years old:

AT&T is giving you at least $100 for your old smartphone | Windows Phone Central
    AT&T Offers Newest Smartphones at 50 Percent-Off with Trade-In of Current Smartphone | AT&T

I have an old Samsung Focus that I was thinking about cashing in for a Lumia 520. I went to the online trade-in page and they only look to give me a $10 credit. Was the $100 credit a limited time promo or do I have to go in-store? The press release isn't terribly clear on either front.

Global Posts
    1,376 Global Posts
    $10.00? They offered me $15.00 about a month ago. Got a good chuckle out of it.
    Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbuzz View Post
    A couple months ago, AT&T announced that they were going to give a minimum trade-in credit of $100 on smartphones in good condition and less than 3 years old:

AT&T is giving you at least $100 for your old smartphone | Windows Phone Central
    AT&T Offers Newest Smartphones at 50 Percent-Off with Trade-In of Current Smartphone | AT&T

I have an old Samsung Focus that I was thinking about cashing in for a Lumia 520. I went to the online trade-in page and they only look to give me a $10 credit. Was the $100 credit a limited time promo or do I have to go in-store? The press release isn't terribly clear on either front.
    is that still valid. When I was with my 1020, I asked and was told the promotion wasn't running anymore

It's sounding like it was a limited time promo. I'll stop by a store this weekend and find out what they say.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,275 Global Posts
    Last time I checked their trade-in prices they were no longer offering $100 minimum.

I wish that they would offer the $100 minimum again. It is the only real deal that they had offered, with the new "zero" down scam shedding light on the double dipping.
    Thanked by:
    HeyCori likes this.