Are there limits on characters/size/number of messages for att folks sending long text to non att fo

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I seem to remember a few years ago having issues with my Verizon friends not getting some or all of my longer texts unless I split them up myself and sent them one at a time instead of letting att split them up automatically. I've continued that behavior but it's been a while, and while I don know if it was an att or Verizon problem, does anyone know of it's been solved? I know there's rules with Verizon about sending long texts to att but I'm asking about the oppositeof that. Are there still issues with sending longer, "multiple message" texts to non att people and/or letting att auto split them or do I still need to split them up myself?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Are there limits on characters/size/number of messages for att folks sending long text to non att fo

I'm sorry, but that title just cracks me up...

I guess just let ATT split them and if some don't go through you would get notified. You could try another means of messaging like an IM service or Skype.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I am on AT&T and my brother is on Verizon. We send monster size texts back and forth and never have a problem with them being cut down or split.

hack14u

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have had this problem before. I use everything I can except for stock messaging nowadays unless that's the only way to message someone. Seems like Skype and Group Me do everything I need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon