phone trade in

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently on Verizon with a Galaxy note 4. I also have a Nokia icon, that I bought on Amazon on a whim to try Windows 10 although I had a 640. I have another 150 to pay off on the note 4, but was wondering if I switch to at&t, with the promo for paying Early termination fee, could I use the icon as a trade in? I'd rather keep the note to use on WiFi . Was thinking about getting the 640 xl because of its large screen size and it's cheap enough that I could easily switch later for surface phone, if it comes out. Or would I be better trying to trade the icon on the market place for a 1520 ? Not sure what to do... Thanks for any advice!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
We did the whole trade in thing when we switched from Verizon to T-Mobile years ago. Things may have changed, but at that point you could trade in any phone, just needed to power on, so I traded in two old feature phones and kept the phones we were using (Lumia 822s at the time).

Why not just keep the Icon and use it on AT&T?

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
We did the whole trade in thing when we switched from Verizon to T-Mobile years ago. Things may have changed, but at that point you could trade in any phone, just needed to power on, so I traded in two old feature phones and kept the phones we were using (Lumia 822s at the time).

Why not just keep the Icon and use it on AT&T?

From reading different articles and things I don't think it would work properly or be limited band wise and such. I wouldn't be that tech savvy, and I'd rather it work the way it's intended to. And coming from a screen the size of a note 4, I'd probably rather a bigger screen. Don't get me wrong, I love the icon, really do, but if I switch to at&t, there is little point throwing it in a drawer.
Thanks for replying!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6