-WPCentral
-Engadget
-Bluetooth
-WiFi Settings
-Maps
-Camera
-Office

Lime.jpg

Feel free to ask for additional apps to be placed in the theme in the comments. It saves time if you include the .png that you would like to be included and I will add the lime effect. Preferably with no background (transparent).

To install theme, go here for instructions: Themes for Windows Phone, first release - Windows Phone Hacker

(note for admin - the manage attachments link won't let you upload .7thm files, which is the theme file necessary to share themes with "Themes for Windows Phone" app)

For now, to get the theme, change the downloaded file extension from .zip to .7thm and the program will read it no problem.

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I just want to say, I loke the work you are doing. I look forward to when we don't have togive up live tile functionaility in order to accomplish some of the things and designs you are showing us. Keep up the work. Once I return home (time unknown) I want to tinker with these and maybe make a few myself. In the end though, I love having my live tiles.

Saljen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just want to say, I loke the work you are doing. I look forward to when we don't have togive up live tile functionaility in order to accomplish some of the things and designs you are showing us. Keep up the work. Once I return home (time unknown) I want to tinker with these and maybe make a few myself. In the end though, I love having my live tiles.

Thanks for you're support (alot of people on this website are surprisingly nasty). I agree on the live tile support, these were just to get the juices flowing, but hopefully live tile support will come soon and the community can make much nicer themes.

goldenpipes

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Same here I love the look of this theme but it's had to use it for me I miss my live tiles.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon