950 XL Earphones?

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

If someone has a 950XL already can you advise on the quality of earphones included and the control functions?
Currently I have the Nokia Monster Purity WH920 earphones with my 1520 but they are getting a bit worn out and I don't want to buy new earphones just yet when I get the 950XL.

rafal soboczynski

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

If someone has a 950XL already can you advise on the quality of earphones included and the control functions?
Currently I have the Nokia Monster Purity WH920 earphones with my 1520 but they are getting a bit worn out and I don't want to buy new earphones just yet when I get the 950XL.

Lumia 959 from art does not include earphones in box, I doubt that 950xl would even carrier unlocked.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
ok thanks, hope they release some good earphones at some point, my Purity's are great but I am on my second pair and they won't last long by sound of it.
Hard to get decent earphones that all controls work with Windows.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm more curious about the sound quality of the 950XL, my old Note 4 had very good quality compared to my present 640XL.. I use mostly headphones (Bose QC 15 & Audio-Tech ATH-M50) and honestly i am pretty disappointed in the sound quality of the 640XLs with headphones...

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Look for headphones that say they support Samsung galaxy, those will work with Windows phone. Ones that say iPhone, will not work with Windows Phone. I am talking about the controls, volume, etc.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Look for headphones that say they support Samsung galaxy, those will work with Windows phone. Ones that say iPhone, will not work with Windows Phone. I am talking about the controls, volume, etc.

Nice to know, I have a set of Klipsch Image S4A I use at the gym..

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a pair of Klipsch headphones but not all controls work on WP, they are a few years old now so maybe newer models work.
Will take a look as I had Klipsch a couple of times in the past and enjoyed them.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a pair of Klipsch headphones but not all controls work on WP, they are a few years old now so maybe newer models work.
Will take a look as I had Klipsch a couple of times in the past and enjoyed them.

I had a pair of Klipsch earphones. They worked on my 920 until it got an update, then only the play/pause button did. The forward and back buttons became unresponsive.

Roger Gemmill

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I had a pair of bluedio turbin hurricane Bluetooth headphones and they worked great and are only around $30 on eBay. All buttons work. Vol up and down, switch song control forward or back. Even a button to pause and voice calls. Amazing for price. They are over ear wireless.

Micky M

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I have tried Samsung earphones that came with my Galaxy phone and another Sony brand, both of them giving me problems while trying to make a call with ear phones plugged in. I have to make the call first and then plug in the earphones to be able to use it. Anyone having similar problems? What is so special about the earphones for 950xl Dual Sim?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di