Any Problems running a 950 XL with T-Mobile?

BMT001

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Ok I sure someone can help me with this question. Is there any problems running a 950 XL on T-mobiles network? I am currently with AT&T and my service is great but I can buy a T-Mobile line for about $80 per month and was thinking of buying a T-Mobile SIM and use it for the data on my duel sim phone. I leave in a pretty rural area and the best home internet I can get is 1.5 down and .2 up. Its horrible so I usually burn threw about 20GBs per month on AT&T. Just looking to save a few bucks.

mlee1999

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok I sure someone can help me with this question. Is there any problems running a 950 XL on T-mobiles network? I am currently with AT&T and my service is great but I can buy a T-Mobile line for about $80 per month and was thinking of buying a T-Mobile SIM and use it for the data on my duel sim phone. I leave in a pretty rural area and the best home internet I can get is 1.5 down and .2 up. Its horrible so I usually burn threw about 20GBs per month on AT&T. Just looking to save a few bucks.
I have a dual SIM 950XL and it's worked perfectly on LTE in Los Angeles. Super fast data speeds and MMS worked perfectly using the automatic APNs. Great device on T-mobile.

gbobman

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Colorado user here. Best coverage I've had with a phone so far. This coming from someone seriously burned by them when they transitioned from VoiceStream. :angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS