Best store Buying New Lumia 1520 ?

honda accord 99

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello all
I wanna buy new lumia 1520.
Im in Saudi Arabia which these models are out of stocks and no store sale it anymore since 2 years. ( IDK why).
I bought one from Ebay as its described as new but i found that the phone was used and refurbished, another thing it was not with original box so i compare it with the original one:
the sizes are different - the charger is fake with bad shape - the usb cable is the worst one - earphones are fake also.
As u can say the contents of the box was assembled, same as ever of china.
I disassembled the phone and i found little dirty points inside.
So i wanna buy new one from amazon but the prices still high Bearing in mind the ship time which is taking about one month.
Who know a good store can offer the best price with short shipping period ? ( I think no one ).

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello all
I wanna buy new lumia 1520.
Im in Saudi Arabia which these models are out of stocks and no store sale it anymore since 2 years. ( IDK why).
I bought one from Ebay as its described as new but i found that the phone was used and refurbished, another thing it was not with original box so i compare it with the original one:
the sizes are different - the charger is fake with bad shape - the usb cable is the worst one - earphones are fake also.
As u can say the contents of the box was assembled, same as ever of china.
I disassembled the phone and i found little dirty points inside.
So i wanna buy new one from amazon but the prices still high Bearing in mind the ship time which is taking about one month.
Who know a good store can offer the best price with short shipping period ? ( I think no one ).

You're not going to find any stores selling brand new 1520s as Windows Phone 8.1 support ended this year in July and it was removed from the official Windows 10 Mobile upgrade list along with many devices for the creators update. In essence the entire WM10 line up has been end of lifed and only receive patches and fixes until 2019 / 2020.

The only places you're going to find any 1520's are auction sites like ebay or sellers from the Amazon Marketplace.

You're best bet would be to get the 950 or 950XL if you still want to get a Windows Phone, as this way you can upgrade to the Elite X3 down the line.

Jorge233

Feb 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi all!
I recommend that you try tecmagnet.com as they probably can get you a deal, even if the model is out of production. A lot of companies and / or particular sellers are there. Best Luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124