Best tablet for Windows gaming?

Unicron109

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in getting a tablet to play mobile games and maybe occasionally stream from my Xbox One any recommendations. Also if you can think of one that will play most games on a medium setting since I'm pretty excited about Xbox Play Anywhere (do they put it as Playanywhere...?)

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Surface 4 tablet would be a great start.

What is your budget? This will be the most important factor in finding the best tablet you can afford.

Unicron109

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Regrettably my budget is not as healthy as I would like but mainly just trying to research all options (can always save up or sell a kidney lol). Also may focus first on playing more mobile games and utilize game streaming (my Xbox one is in the basement and I find myself upstairs more) since I believe the network is what matters most for quality there while I save for something better. So if you know of a lower cost option is love to hear it.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ehh... I'm not really keen on the idea of a "gaming tablet" since size requirements usually means no discrete graphics and an increased emphasis on thermal and power constraints.

A Surface Book or other hybrid (ThinkPad Yoga) if you must have the most-svelte device off the top-of-my-head that is likely to be able to handle the heavier-hitters. (with the discrete graphics option)

A lesser Windows tablet like the Surface Pro 4, should be able to handle older and less fancy games.

For Xbox streaming I think you have a lot of options. but I'm not up-to-date on the current tablet market right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elsnertech