For those who ordered the L920 in Cyan!

DangerVin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my cyan 920 on 11/12
After a few calls to CSR's I spoke with one who was very helpful. She credited my upgrade fee and one month's service fee due to their inability to give me any information on the order.
Oddly enough, within a few hours of that call I got an email stating it was being shipped. Now able to track it via USPS though I don't see an expected delivery date.
Charging plate is still in processing, but that's less of an issue.

I also just got on chat with billing to ask for the $50 credit due to the sale price of the 920 at $49 for black Friday deals and they are crediting that to my account as well.

All in all they messed up the launch, but they have managed to do a respectable job of keeping me as a customer once I finally got through to real people.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can't tell what kind of package my USPS is. Supposedly Express is the only USPS service with point by point tracking, which I appear to have. But it doesn't say Express anywhere, so who knows. If it's express I should get it tomorrow. If it's priority it will be here Friday/Saturday, I think.

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i received my Phone yesterday. ordered on 10/10

they were shipped via USPS Priority (2 to 3 days)

with one day of use so far - im mighty impressed and a step forward from L900 for sure.

BUT BATTERY PERFORMANCE IS LOW

FLLMTR

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I had similar battery issues. I cold booted the phone by opening "Settings." Then open "about." Then click on the "reset your phone." It will do a complete wipe, erasing everything on the phone. Once you complete the reinstall, be sure to turn off the Bluetooth and NFC Sharing. To do this open "Settings." Open "Bluetooth" and turn it off. Then open "tap + send" and turn off NFC sharing.

You should also block Nokia Drive+ Beta from running in the background. It uses GPS and is a real battery drainer.

These were the only adjustments I made and the battery now lasts two days with my current use on the LTE network. No problems whatsoever.

anon(5343177)

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my cyan 920 in store on 11/9. Finally showed shipped this morning (11/19), from Memphis, TN via USPS (delivery is for store pickup). The charging pad still shows pending shipment.
So it arrived on 11/21, two days to California via USPS Priority mail! Love the phone and worth the wait for the cyan!

The charging pad has also shipped and scheduled for Friday 11/23.

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I had similar battery issues. I cold booted the phone by opening "Settings." Then open "about." Then click on the "reset your phone." It will do a complete wipe, erasing everything on the phone. Once you complete the reinstall, be sure to turn off the Bluetooth and NFC Sharing. To do this open "Settings." Open "Bluetooth" and turn it off. Then open "tap + send" and turn off NFC sharing.

You should also block Nokia Drive+ Beta from running in the background. It uses GPS and is a real battery drainer.

These were the only adjustments I made and the battery now lasts two days with my current use on the LTE network. No problems whatsoever.

Thanks

Yes I disabled the NFC and Bluetooth and uninstalled the drive on day 1.

i will wait to see if battery cycle will improve after 5 or 6 days

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the plate in cyan too on 10/10. Waiting for it to get shipped.

Can anyone confirm if I will get cyan or black? Heard free one is black only?

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
im not even sure when my phone will get here. it said delivery date 10/21. it was in baltimore md yesterday which is only a couple hrs from pittsburgh which i thought would be here by this weekend. i get home nothing. i check the tracking again and its in des moines ia, so im not sure when it will be here. not sure why it was sent there when it was closer in baltimore. oh well it'll get here eventually

barracuda1187

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 11/9, got the phone today but no charging plate yet. Sim card was installed backwards (card backwards, tray was in correctly), obviously had to correct that before it would activate :winktongue:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295