Hello! Greetings from India

VigneshB

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I am Vignesh, currently pursuing my bachelors in Computer Science.
I have been lurking around these forums for the past 3 years and decided to create an account today.
I hope to enjoy my stay here and contribute with whatever little knowledge that I have and also continue to learn.
And also a word of thanks to all the members who have created some seriously informative posts!

VigneshB

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank you guys for your warm welcome.
Welcome Vignesh, glad you decided to join.

What Window 10/Mobile devices do you have?
Currently on a custom built PC running Windows 10 pro. I use a Surface Pro 4(8GB / 256GB) for school. And a Lumia 730 on Windows 10(10586.318).
I started my Windows journey from Windows 98 > XP > Vista > 8 > 8.1.
What about you?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used Windows since '95 and Windows Phone since WP 8 + Amber/Black

I have a Dell touchscreen laptop on W10 and a Nokia Lumia 2520 running RT 8.1. My Lumia 1520 is on 10586.318 Official and I have a Lumia 640 running Insider Release at 10586.338. Looking forward to testing a stable Redstone when it hits Release Ring.

I don't do a lot of heavy lifting on desktop, but that SP4 looks tempting as all get out...

VigneshB

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I was on 14342 till a week back. Was quite snappy and exciting. But due to a battery drain issue, had to revert to production build. I guess Microsoft will focus more on stability than adding features going forward since the Redstone release is quite near.

Surface Pro 4 is indeed a great device. Now, that most of its bugs have been ironed out, it works great. Since, Microsoft doesn't sell Surface Book here, SP4 was the only viable option. And I don't regret my decision to go with it even a bit.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello vignesh and nice to have you here. Lurking in for 3 years! its hard to believe. Anyway enjoy your stay here. Do you live in Mumbai? I too use a lumia 730 running latest TH2 update. Started my journey from days of DOS and currently using W10. Currently waiting for an upgrade to KabyLake based lappie mostly dell AWs.

VigneshB

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Hello vignesh and nice to have you here. Lurking in for 3 years! its hard to believe. Anyway enjoy your stay here. Do you live in Mumbai? I too use a lumia 730 running latest TH2 update. Started my journey from days of DOS and currently using W10. Currently waiting for an upgrade to KabyLake based lappie mostly dell AWs.

Hello! I am based in Chennai. Though, I do visit Bandra once a month.
Your's is a long journey!
And I guess you've almost an year for the new Kabylake's to enter the market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h