HEX Recon Surface Book 2 sleeve delivers durable luxury

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
hex-sleeve-hero.jpg

I've never really felt compelled to write a "review" of a laptop sleeve before, but the HEX Recon bag is a cut above, and I'd like Surface Book enthusiasts to know about it!
We're big fans of the Surface Book 2 at Windows Central. The bold and beautiful 2-in-1 is a premium device, with power, engineering quality, and versatility. The Book 2, in both its 13-inch and 15-inch variants, is also very portable. As such, it's highly recommended that you use at least some form of case while carrying this thing, whether it's a dedicated laptop bag, or a sleeve that you might place in a larger backpack.
When I travel, it tends to be for longer periods of time. As such, I take more than just my laptop with me, yet I don't want to carry multiple bags. Placing my laptop in a bag by itself risks other items clattering around into it during travel. I tend to go for sleeves rather than straight-up laptop bags as a result. Even if you prefer laptop bags, placing your laptop in a sleeve in addition to the bag offers extra protection, particularly with a device as expensive as the Surface Book 2.
This is why I ended up checking out the HEX Recon sleeve, which we featured in out best Surface Book 2 sleeve recommendations article. It quickly became one of my many favorite Surface Book 2 accessories, and I thought I'd explain why.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit