iphone 5 - > 8x?

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
so...a limited edition (vzw emp) 8x comes out on thursday (its a light gray w/ yellow accents) and as an emp i can get it for $99 w/ a free wireless charging pillow..

the only thing thats really holding me back is lack of group texting support on the 8x. has that been resolved yet?

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Wireless charging pillow? Since when did Verizon start selling wireless charging pillow? Or do you mean a plate?

scottd34

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
so...a limited edition (vzw emp) 8x comes out on thursday (its a light gray w/ yellow accents) and as an emp i can get it for $99 w/ a free wireless charging pillow..

the only thing thats really holding me back is lack of group texting support on the 8x. has that been resolved yet?

your better off answering this internally.

mach1man

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
So what your saying is a limited edition color is going to Verizon tomorrow? I can't find info on that color combo anywhere? All I find is the 8s in that color not the 8x. If the 8x does come out in that color then I'm gonna be upset that I had to settle for black BC I really wanted a yellow phone.

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
So what your saying is a limited edition color is going to Verizon tomorrow? I can't find info on that color combo anywhere? All I find is the 8s in that color not the 8x. If the 8x does come out in that color then I'm gonna be upset that I had to settle for black BC I really wanted a yellow phone.

The limited edition color is employee only

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz