Is 4g available in India?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

is 4g availble in india

My phone running with denim.Lumia 1020 rm 875 but I am not getting 4g speed... 4g sim got replaced. Selection option available in sim settings.. Is in India 4g applicable
Restart everything has been done and please suggest me when can I get 4g on my handset

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: is 4g availble in india

4G appears to be available in India. However, your concern may not be a question of whether or not 4G is available in India, but of whether the Mobile Service Providers in India broadcast LTE at a frequency compatible with your L1020. Check the official specifications of the L1020, particularly under Cellular Connectivity, and take note of the LTE Band frequencies. Then check with the service providers in India if they broadcast in at least one of those frequencies.

Even if the Mobile Service Provider says they have "LTE", if LTE isn't broadcasted at a frequency that isn't compatible with an LTE device, that LTE device won't receive LTE signals.

Should you wish to provide additional information or ask further questions, please don't hesitate to create a Windows Central account and respond in this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen