Lumia 1520 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3

jtblazer

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 3. Don't fall for the hype. Sure the phone has some good specs but there is a lot stuff on it I don't need that I thought I'd use. The battery is awesome though. I actually am really wanting to switch to a lumia 1520 but I think that hell will be frozen over before Verizon gets it. Get the lumia.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Last edited:

mspace81

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 3 and had a note 2 and the original note. The note is in a class of its own, and I have used other larger sized devices from other Android OEMs and Windows. Other phones are just really big phones. Out of all their mobile products, Samsung nailed it with the note series. They have specific features that are just for the note. I use the spen daily, multiple times a day. I don't even compare other 'phablet' size phones to the note, because they just aren't like the note.

I do think it's great that more companies are offering larger size devices. There is a niche group out there that want larger size devices. I would like to see companies make larger size devices that actually compete with the note and not just big *** phones.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295