Microsoft Edge's Sidebar is coming to the Windows 11 desktop

TabletWriter

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Excellent! Love the Sidebar even more now that it's always available. A few weeks back there was a lot of complaints about the poor way Bing's AI functionality was added to Windows 11...this should wipe that concern away as this is a great integration. MS is really going all out on AI.

Reactions: Jez Corden

Sean Endicott

Staff member
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Excellent! Love the Sidebar even more now that it's always available. A few weeks back there was a lot of complaints about the poor way Bing's AI functionality was added to Windows 11...this should wipe that concern away as this is a great integration. MS is really going all out on AI.
Ya, I'm a big fan of this. It's totally optional and is part of Edge, not Windows 11. Of course, it's accessible on the Windows 11 desktop, but it isn't part of the actual OS.

Reactions: TabletWriter

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
the side bar really grew on me over the last few weeks tbh.

Reactions: TabletWriter

TabletWriter

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Ya, I'm a big fan of this. It's totally optional and is part of Edge, not Windows 11. Of course, it's accessible on the Windows 11 desktop, but it isn't part of the actual OS.
Good point. But once it's installed on the desktop, well, it kind of feels as if it were a part of the OS. The Edge team is impressing me of late.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vichuz121