Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync doesn't work with Microsoft organization account

paulberta

Jul 2, 2023
Visit site
Hello,

I am trying to sync my clipboard between my phone, tablet, and PC using swiftkey keyboard. I have set everything up but it didn't seem to work, then I noticed that I was signed in with my personal account in swiftkey, and I was logged in with my organization account on windows 11(I use my work laptop so this is a given).

I tried to log in to swiftkey using my organization account but it does not work. ("The account doesn't exist). After some research I found out that the Microsoft organization account and Microsoft account are two different things.

I'm just wondering, what can I do to share my clipboard between my devices in this situation? A solution that will not be dependent on the email used would be best ( I plan to sync my clipboard with my personal PC too at some point, and I don't want to use my organization email there).

Given my needs I think being able to use my personal mail for this purpose would be ideal but I don't think it is possible unless I create a separate user on my work PC, which is not an option.

Any suggestions and advice help. Thank you for your time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital