My purchase experience as ATT customer

rruffman07

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm officially unlocked and back on ATT. It's good to be back, and to finally have service at my moms house and around town etc!

[edit] I've been driving around town for the last few hours doing errands. However even though I have 3 or full bars and 3g, I actually get zero data. I've rebooted my phone several times. So basically I can only talk and text. I did have data for a very short while while I was driving (in car mode). I was texting my sister, cortana read the text to me asked for me to reply after she asked what I wanted to say she said i can't connect right now try again in a little bit. Since then I haven't been able to use data once.
you have to add the APN for internet and MMS I got the internet and MMS to work but I can only send MMS cant receive them still waiting to see if the other user who got theirs working is having the same issue..*

el_mono70

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I just tried sending a photo and it worked, as well as receiving. Sorry, not too adept at this but I'll try. Here's where I got the settings: apn.gishan.net/settings/os_22_4_windows_phone_10microsoft_windows_10_internet_and_mms_settings_for_att.php
Wow, that was painfully difficult . Now I know why I use the app, not the browser to visit this site. Barely lol. Hope that helps

rruffman07

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I just tried sending a photo and it worked, as well as receiving. Sorry, not too adept at this but I'll try. Here's where I got the settings: apn.gishan.net/settings/os_22_4_windows_phone_10microsoft_windows_10_internet_and_mms_settings_for_att.php
Wow, that was painfully difficult . Now I know why I use the app, not the browser to visit this site. Barely lol. Hope that helps
yeah tried those settings but no go for me same issue must be the area / city I am in I live in Arizona and att coverage is only ok... I do have a question the MMSC port did you set it if so what value did you use there?

el_mono70

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I entered no value.
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with that. Initially I was getting alternating 3G and 4G indicated as the status. Eventually it changed to LTE. Btw, I live in SoCal.
Hope you get it resolved.

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Adding the APN solved the data thing. Strange it didn't automatically do that since text and calling worked fine switching the sim. Oh well. simple fix. I haven't seen LTE so far though only 3G and 4G.

Too bad I can't uninstall the tmobile app :p

rruffman07

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Adding the APN solved the data thing. Strange it didn't automatically do that since text and calling worked fine switching the sim. Oh well. simple fix. I haven't seen LTE so far though only 3G and 4G.

Too bad I can't uninstall the tmobile app :p
try "nxtgenphone" as the apn then reboot. that should get you lte

cactuspete23

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Wow, your experience with T-Mobile really sucks. Guess everyone is right that they onlt want to sell their services.... But then they should just refuse to sell the phones alone.... IMHO....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital