No Internet Access - How to fix it

Beban96

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello, there, I have to say that new version of Windows looks optimized more than ever, love the style and the functionality of it, but sadly I have some first problems, although I am still not sure if new update is causing them.

Two days ago I updated my Windows 7 desktop PC to win10, and my internet worked perfectly, both wired and wireless. But yesterday, it just stopped and until now it is still like that, famous yellow triangle. Wifi works. Tried almost everything, changing from DHCP to static, disabling firewall, updating/reinstalling network drivers. I am not using any VPN as far as I know. My network adapter is nvidia nforce.

After switching to static address, I noticed that my adapter changed from unidentified to network, but still in the status window of my adapter i see that ipv4 and ipv6 have no internet access. As I said, other devices work perfectly via wifi.

There are many things I've messed during few hours of fixing it, so there are many things already forgotten, sorry about that, but I hope you will suggest me something and we'll sort it out in some way. Also sorry if there aren't more info, I will provide some pics tomorrow. Thank you very much. :love:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124