Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: Unlocked Nokia Lumia 1520 - RED

Price: $150 via PayPal.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Good physical condition. The device is slightly defective. It suffers from the infamous screen jumping and will jump on occasion.

Includes: Nokia Lumia 1520 with case, box, Nokia wireless charging plate and Nokia Treasure Tag (see pictures).

Item Location: Thailand.
I am based in Thailand (this is a genuine sale - I will add pictures later) so payment is through PayPal only and I will post worldwide.

Shipping Details: To be determined.

Payment Options: Paypal is preferred.

Additional Info:
Hello.

I would like to sell, if possible, my old Nokia Lumia 1520. It is red and in great condition. It comes with a Qi charging plate, all original boxes and a case. However, there are a few issues.

Namely:

1 - I am based in Thailand (this is a genuine sale - I will add pictures later) so payment is through PayPal only and I will post worldwide.

2 - The device is slightly defective. It suffers from the infamous screen jumping and will jump on occasion. I am sure it is a quick fix for someone who has the time but I ended up getting a 640XL instead.

Therefore I am not actually sure it is worth anything? I just wanted to post here to see if anyone wanted it cheaply (say $150?) and they can get it fixed and have an awesome Windows Phone and accessories.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Ian

Photos: See below

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address).

WP_20150621_22_02_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20150621_22_03_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20150621_22_03_32_Pro.jpg
WP_20150621_22_12_01_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
OP, Good luck with sale. I fixed the formatting for the for sale. Please do send us some details as to how you plan to ship the phone. Thanks.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
OP, Good luck with sale. I fixed the formatting for the for sale. Please do send us some details as to how you plan to ship the phone. Thanks.

Thanks for the formatting and replying.

The phone will be sent by international post, although I will happily arrange by DHL but that may cost a little extra but you will get it faster.

Once again I stress that whilst the device does suffer from occasional screen jumping it works perfectly fine and is in great condition. For someone who can fix it they'll be getting a bargain.

Thanks.

Ian

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello John.

I am still waiting for another poster to get back to me. Please remember the device screen jumps at times but otherwise is in great condition.

Will contact you if it doesn't work out.

Thanks.

Ian

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Is it sold or you still have it ?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Right now it seems impossible to be able to send it from Thailand to anywhere else due to it containing a battery that cannot be removed. So, it may be a bomb risk. I am not sure where you are based. Can you check with your local laws regarding importing devices with fixed batteries please? Most countries only allow li-on batteries so phones and such cannot be imported.

Is this still on offer?

Or do I need to close the thread?

Still working on this Rumoured, thanks for replying. Just got around to updating due to work and such.

Please advise.

Hi I am interessted please pm me

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am located in Canada,.

Please check with your local DHL/UPS/FedEx branch about receiving devices with batteries inside which cannot be removed, and device being specifically from Thailand. It may be that they do not allow it. If they do, the cost for me to ship it may not be worth it for the price listed either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital