Pinned tile to start but it doesn't show up, where is it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Lumia 640XL Dual Sim with the latest currently available Windows 10 Mobile software/update installed.
When I pinned the Phone app for both sim cards to my start screen, only one of them showed up. When I go back to the menu and try to pin it to start again, the option to do so is greyed out as if the app was already on the start screen.
When I re-arrange the tiles on the start screen, it doesn't show up either.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 640XL Dual Sim with the latest currently available Windows 10 Mobile software/update installed.
When I pinned the Phone app for both sim cards to my start screen, only one of them showed up. When I go back to the menu and try to pin it to start again, the option to do so is greyed out as if the app was already on the start screen.
When I re-arrange the tiles on the start screen, it doesn't show up either.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

might have merged with the first tile? If you open tile one, does it have options for both SIMs?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

v269

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
(Sorry I'm new to this forum, I couldn't find an option to directly respond to your answer.)
No unfortunately not, there's two separate Phone apps and they only open one of the sim cards each.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124