Pre-purchase questions

pupton

Aug 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi all.

I'm historically a mac / ipad / gmail user so all my photos are in icloud / google photo.

I am interested in purchasing a Surface Go but I need to be able to access my photos. I was hoping to not have to exit S mode but I cant see how I can install google photo and get the Windows photos app to sync with the photos in Google land.

It looks to me like its simply not going to work unless I exit S mode and install the relevant google apps on the Go.

Any pointers would be appreciated on the photos question.

It looks like all other apps in the Windows App Store will do for me. I only need Spotify and my preferred password app which is listed. Pretty basic stuff...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

pupton

Aug 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi there, thankyou for your reply. it looks like theres a product on the app store that'll do the job. Thanks...

Ordered :)

I do have one more question.

I have previously tried a surface pro 4 and found that it often struggled to turn on from sleep.

I really hope that the Go will simply turn on from sleep like the iPad. In other words, its there ready to rock almost instantly...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen any speed test videos so far. The 8gb version coupled with the SSD will give you fast boot times. I'm assuming this will remain true for 'sleep'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pesilmacthc