Reset Phone Stuck in Boot Loop

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia Icon. Per the title, my phone is stuck in a boot loop. Problem is, this isn't your normal boot loop. My phone screen is completely blank. It was working just minutes before it started doing this. Now it just vibrates every 35-40 seconds like it's rebooting. I've tried soft resetting and hard resetting. I don't get the exclamation mark on the screen no matter how long I hold the volume down button per the instructions. It just vibrates again after 35-40 seconds. I'm going to just let it sit and hope the battery runs down and that it works again afterwards, but if anyone has any insight, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: To add to this, I also have no logo like a normal reboot and there are no gears or anything. Screen is always completely blank through the whole process.

Last edited:

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
It's alive! It's ALIVE! Not sure how, why or what was wrong with it. I couldn't do anything with it so I just let it sit and buzz and the battery finally gave up. I woke up in the middle of the night and on my way back from the bathroom I picked up the phone and held it for a bit and it didn't vibrate. I pushed the power button and I've never been so happy to see NOKIA pop up on the screen and the image of the drained battery. I plugged it in and it restarted and did its thing. This phone has been super buggy for the last few months because I'm stuck on 15063.2 and can't get it to update past that point. I'm in the market for a new phone now and unfortunately, it won't be a Windows phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard