Screen Protectors

svgtom

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good screen protector for the 650? I've just damaged my second tempered glass protector. The first was kind of on the cheap side and cracked after 5 days while it was in my pants pocket. The second one got a nice chip on the bottom I'm guessing because it hit my keys when I put the phone in my pocket. I was actually surprised this happened because it's something I do 20 times a day and the protector itself is of a high quality. A lot of the protectors on Amazon just seem too cheap and quite a few have complaints that they don't fit correctly.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try mr shield tempered glass

Mr. Shield has won me over. 3 packs at the price of a normal 1 piece. Fulfilled by Amazon so it ships fast. Smooth to the touch and a nice oleophobic coating to boot. They say they are 9H, but all brands do. I haven't torture tested one. They don;t seem extra fragile though, either.

svgtom

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, Mr. Shield was the first one I tried that cracked after 5 days. I haven't tried applying the second one that came in the package as I opted for the Otterbox one instead. The Otterbox was a lot more expensive and as I mentioned, got chipped on the bottom. I'm waiting to hear back from them regarding a replacement since it's supposed to have a lifetime warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zinedioo