Tired of waiting for your 950/950XL firmware update? You can get it now!

gourav mopidevi

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
my model number: 059X4T8 but i live in india....i want double tap to wake....please suggest best model number to flash so that i get update as fast as possbile also please suggest official indian model number for L950XL single sim variant...thank you..

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Running a US firmware in US instead of Hong Kong firmware?

To be honest, I don't know what the differences are apart from the obvious of default language and region.

I just discovered that my 950XL doesn't have Reset Protection. Maybe flashing to the US version will add it. Anyone know if that is the case?

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I just discovered that my 950XL doesn't have Reset Protection. Maybe flashing to the US version will add it. Anyone know if that is the case?
Unfortunately not. Reset Protection is enabled on a per-IMEI basis. Either it's there or it's not, and flashing a different rom is not going to change that.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately not. Reset Protection is enabled on a per-IMEI basis. Either it's there or it's not, and flashing a different rom is not going to change that.

That is a real bummer! It looks like replacement is the only option to get it since I'm not an OEM. Thank you for the response.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm on ATT, so I assume we won't ever get firmware updates unless we do them on our own. Is that true? My firmware ends in 35034. The newest is over 36000? What are the benefits?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124