When is Sprint going to release WP8.1 for Samsung ATIV S Neo?

W

WPCentral Question

When is Sprint going to release Win 8.1 for Samsung ATIV S Neo?

AlliGe

May 16, 2014
Visit site
from my sprint chat the other day :devil: they are clueless

Justin L.: Regarding your concern we have not yet received any updates fron Samsung and Microsoft regarding the exact date for the reasle of Windows 8.1 version for windows phone Allison, I understand that you've heard that it will be released this summer however it was not done but don't worry we will post it immediately at sprint.com/newsroom

Customer: So, when is the release expected??

Justin L.: I'd love to provide the exact date however I don't want to provide you false information however we don't have the exact date for the release of the update however you can contact Samsung the manufacturer of the phone for more information.

Justin L.: Sprint provides the mobile service for your phone but for device specific inquiries like the one you have right now it would be better to contact Samsung directly since their developers are the ones who collaborates and has direct contact with microsoft the company that supports windows phones .

Customer: Please provide the info....the whole reason I bought the phone was because Sprint promised the update; otherwise I would have got something else or when to another carrier (AT&T and Verizon have 8.1)

Justin L.: Like what I mentioned above we don't have to exact date for the release of the update since we have not yet received any news from Microsoft as well, the updates has not been released with other carriers as well based on my research.

Customer: Very odd, as you can purchase phones from AT&T and Verizon with 8.1 already installed. Can you tell me how to contact Samsung?

Justin L.: Sure./

Justin L.: Thank you for your patience, I will have the information shortly.

Justin L.: I can verify if that those phone is for your device's make and model, the windows 8.1 update may have been installed on other phone's make and model.

Justin L.: Samsung has a chat support service like this one and you can contact them through this link

Justin L.: Click on Live chat under mobile devices on the right side of the page.

Customer: thank you

Justin L.: You're welcome.

Justin L.: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Customer: no, all set for now

Justin L.: Thank you for choosing Sprint - we appreciate your business!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz