Why am I not getting Windows 10 Mobile builds after build 10586?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why am i not getting windows 10 mobile builds after build 10586?

Recently i tried and installed release preview i.e, build 10586 via windows insider but after that i tried to get further builds vis fast ring but i am mot getting any kind of update. Plzz help!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why am i not getting windows 10 mobile builds after build 10586?

Recently i tried and installed release preview i.e, build 10586 via windows insider but after that i tried to get further builds vis fast ring but i am mot getting any kind of update. Plzz help!

It seems you got a not win10 eligible phone, so you can oly use the Release Preview Ring for getting Threshold updates, NOT Redstone (you can't)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why am i not getting windows 10 mobile builds after build 10586?

you can only get newer builds if your phone is supported as has been noted above. Kindly share your phone model so we can check to see that indeed you cannot receive newer builds

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy