Why Can't I Get My Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Unlocked?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently purchase a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (ATT Version). When I went to get the device unlocked I was unable to do so. ATT claims it is unlocked on there end, but when I put in a different SIM card it claims it is still locked and needs a code. ATT told me to contact Samsung as there may be an issue on there end. I called Samsung and they stated there is nothing they can do. They didn't even look into it or try to help with the problem. Has anyone else had this issue, if so where you able to get it resolved?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't have experience of this, but, it would be nice if you could tell us the error message. Also, I think this is more an ATT issue, than Samsung. I would take it back there again (or a different branch if you can) and try to get a second opinion.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No help from me, but I have the same problem. ATT website says the device is unlocked, but Galaxy Book app says "This SIM card can only be used on specific networks". Well duh, it's a TMo sim card. But I think they mean "This device can only be used on specific networks"...right?

If anyone figured this one out I'd love to hear about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria