why Facebook app and Facebook Messenger app not working in Nokia Lumia 730 Windows 10

Pramit Mazumdar

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 730 Windows 10 Technical Preview Version 10.0.10512.1000

REGARDING FACEBOOK APP::

1. As I try to type my Email ID or Phone as user id for logging in to the Facebook App. The app is showing a pop up message as, "Sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again". This message is shown when I am typing my user-id. Although I click OK, and continue typing my registered uid and password. And finally press LOGIN.

2. Immediately, as I press LOGIN a new pop-up message-"Oops, something went wrong. We weren't able to sign you in. Make sure you have a good connection, then try again". Although there are no such issues with my internet connections. All apps which require internet connections are working absolutely fine, including recent notifications.

REGARDING FACEBOOK MESSENGER APP::

1. After entering my registered user-id and password I press continue Button at the button. A pop-up message is being shown-"Can't log in right now. Can't log in right now." [Yes the pop-up message shows this line twice].

** I have no idea why this is happening. I don't think it's a problem for only Nokia Lumia 730 users. I have tried soft and hard resets numerous times, but the problem still exists. Even I have tried to uninstall and re-install both the apps. Please provide me some suggestions as to how can I use both these apps.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It appears that the solution to the problem would be rolling back to Windows Phone 8.1. In the meantime, you may send feedback about these apps while you're still in the Technical Preview Program. Should you wish to opt for better and more reliable performance and service from Windows Phones, rolling back is highly recommended.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshletHarris