Why is it when some photos are taken with my 930 I have a green line stretching across the left border?

W

WPCentral Question

Some photos taken with my 930 have a green line stretching across the left border.

Hi all. For a few months now I have noticed that when taking photos with my lumia 930 I get the occasional few photos with greeny yellow etches down the left of the image. It's as if the image has been sliced/torn on the left and the photo is printed on yellow paper if that makes any sense. This line appears on my phone screen and also when transferring onto my pc.

I unfortunately can't share an example photo as the forum bots think it's spam.

One other issue I have noticed when recording music at a recent festival is that despite always holding my phone in a landscape position to record, some of my video's have recorded in a vertical position leaving me with a video I had to later rotate on my pc. These vertical videos also recorded with quieter and poorer sound compared to the usual 5.1 recording.

Many thank for any help or info people can give me! Other than these faults, this is my second WP and I'm loving it.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Some photos taken with my 930 have a green line stretching across the left border.

Strange, not having such problems... Anyway, to be sure there is nothing wrong with your hardware/sensor you should test camera part with one of numerous 3rd party camera alternatives and see if those lines occurs on photos taken through them...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895