[WINDOWS 10] Startwatch

anon(9236402)

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi developer community! I want to introduce my first Windows app, Startwatch.
Startwatch is a simple but powerful stopwatch app exclusively for Windows devices. It is 100% free and ad-free. Startwatch continues recording time in the background, even if the app is closed or your device is powered off. It has an adaptive interface so it works well on all your Windows 10 devices, and it uses the C# programming language's built-in stopwatch function to ensure the best accuracy. It also has simple keyboard controls (Space to start/pause, Enter to record a lap, Delete to reset the stopwatch).

screen1.png
screen2.png

So why choose my app over the built-in Alarms and Clock app? For one, the built-in app uses traditional tab navigation for keyboard use, which makes it rather difficult to use the app with just a keyboard, while my app has simple controls as I mentioned above.
Also (and I know this is subjective), I prefer my app's interface. It's more colorful and I think the animations are simple but cool.

Download Startwatch for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile

I welcome all feedback and I really hope you like it! I will make more apps for Windows 10 in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen