Windows 11 Pro is finally cheap enough that you don't have to steal it in this limited-time deal

GraniteStateColin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Has Windows Central vetted this? Last year, Windows Central posted a similar note for Windows at the same price (way below what MS sells them for, so I believe this must be the same -- there is no way a legit license is available this cheap), turned out they were pirated illegal licenses that didn't work. I applied the license to upgrade a Windows 11 Home -> Pro, which then reported it had an invalid license. After hours on the phone with MS and HP, I eventually had to pay full price to MS to buy a Pro license (in addition to the wasted $39.99 the fraudulent seller), because there's no way to revert back to an old Home license.

Of course, if this is a valid license, then it's a great price and worth buying. Just that past experience says these are a scam, however valid they may look. If the price is below what MS sells it for, how can it be a real offer?

Last edited:

naddy69

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
"Enjoy the full range of Windows 11 Professional features, including Hyper-V visualization for virtual machines".

Proofread much?

I paid $25 including tax at Bleeping Computer for my Windows 11 Pro license on a Black Friday deal. It is now also $40.

I installed Windows 11 Arm on my new 16" Apple Silicon MacBook Pro with 12 CPUs, 32GB RAM and 1TB SSD. It installed and activated just fine in VMware Fusion 13.5, which is free for personal use. I am typing this in Windows 11 Pro.

My "Windows 11 PC" is a VM on my Mac. For $25. It is also very fast with 6 CPUs, 10 GB RAM and 256GB storage. All of which can be increased if I need more power, which is unlikely.

"If the price is below what MS sells it for, how can it be a real offer?"

My guess is because MS is desperate to get more people running Windows 11. Other articles here state that there are only around 400 million Windows 11 PCs and still over 1 billion Windows 10 PCs. Which is probably due to no businesses are running Windows 11 yet. Windows 10 is still The Standard.

I also got Office 2021 for Windows and Office 2021 for Mac, both for around $45 each on the same Black Friday deal. Both are installed, activated and running fine. These are now $70 each.

Life is good.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124