Windows phone silverlight 8.1 app submission fail

nachiket9

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I am trying to submit windows phone app on the store and after submitting an app it gives an error that "This submission failed certification." . After I submit an app, withing few
seconds it shows that app has failed certification but I don't
understand why? only error is "This submission failed certification. ". I have used store certification kit and it
has passed every test. I have tried submitting other apps, they are successfully submitted. What's wrong ? thank you

Catholic Tech Geek

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Did you get an explanation of why it failed? If my app failed certification, I would usually get an e-mail stating so and an explanation of why certification failed.

Beowulf King

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I am trying to submit windows phone app on the store and after submitting an app it gives an error that "This submission failed certification." . After I submit an app, withing few
seconds it shows that app has failed certification but I don't
understand why? only error is "This submission failed certification. ". I have used store certification kit and it
has passed every test. I have tried submitting other apps, they are successfully submitted. What's wrong ? thank you

I had the same problem and I asked help from MS, waiting for their response. I thought the issue came from the XAP file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard